Top 10 Coffee Makers 2019
Need your coffee ready to go at the push of a button? Want to brew a cup as you’re getting dressed? Compare the top coffee makers and start brewing that miracle elixir in no time. To keep this site free for consumers, we receive compensation for customer referrals.
Compare the top coffee makers and start brewing that miracle elixir in no time. To keep this site free for consumers, we receive compensation for customer referrals.
Versatile coffee maker includes Cuisinart's Home Barista Reusable Filter Cups, which lets you use your own coffee, and is also compatible with K-Cup pods.
- 12-cup glass carafe (BPA free)
- Brew strength control
- Gold-tone coffee filters lets only pure coffee flavor through
- Single-serve sizes: 6,8,10 oz
- Removable water reservior and drip tray
This flexible 2-way coffee maker has options to please fans of all types of coffee and quantities. Perfect for homes with multiple coffee drinkers.
- 12 cup carafe
- Features programmable timer, auto pause/serve and 2-hour auto shutoff
- Separate water reservoir
- Brew with or without K-Cups
- Cup rest with storage area
Sleek and low-profile design to match and complement any kitchen decor. Easy to clean and programmable to match your preferences for the pickiest of coffee drinkers.
- 60oz removable water reservoir
- Control panel with LCD display
- 5 different brewing cup sizes
- Removable drip tray for bigger cups
- Adjustable temperature settings
If you are someone who likes to sip on coffee all day this coffee maker has an adjustable keep warm temperature control.
- 14-cup glass carafe
- Brew strength control
- Gold tone filter
- Set brew-time up to 24 hours ahead
- Self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto off
The Nespresso VertuoPlus from Breville offers the latest innovation from Nespresso with an all new design to complete the perfect sinlge serve coffee or espresso experience.
- Water tank capacity: 40 oz
- Brew 1.35 oz espresso, 8 oz coffee or 14 oz alto
- Centrifusion technology spins up to 7,000 rotations per minute
- Simple, one-touch brewing
- Includes welcome gift of 12 Nespresso Vertuo capsules
A coffee maker capable of filling your favorite thermos or carafe. With large, brightly lit buttons, you can groggily program your coffee with no trouble.
- 80oz removable water reservoir
- Nightlight colors for kitchen lighting
- Compatible with carafe sizes
- 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz. cup size settings
- Strength control and temperature settings
This coffee marker was built to North American Electrical Standards and has a separate hot water system for households with both coffee and tea drinkers.
- 54 oz water reservoir
- 12-cup glass carafe with drip-free pour
- Self-clean function and 1-4 cup settings
- Brew pause feature, adjustable carafe temperature control and auto-shutoff
- Charcoal water filter and gold tone filter
Perfect for a single-person office or living space. Takes up a small amount of space so you can place this Keurig in just about any nook. Easy to use and clean...as simple as it gets.
- Single use water reservoir
- Lightweight at only 8 lbs
- Smallest coffee maker with short dimensions
- Energy saving mode with auto on/off function
- Not compatible with reusable K cup filters
A compact model that still offers capabilities such as filling larger carafes and mugs. If you live in the mountains or in the high country, take a look at the K250's unique high altitude setting.
- 40oz removable water reservoir
- Compatible with K-Carafe cups
- 4 different brewing cup sizes
- Strength control for bolder to milder brews
- Dishwasher safe parts and removable drip tray
The classic Keurig with easy-to-use functions, 3 programmable brewing sizes, and can be used with pods or reusable filters. Available in 2 different colors to complement your style.
- 48oz removable water reservoir
- Simple button controls
- Auto-off feature to save energy
- 6, 8, and 10oz cup size settings
- Comes with reusable K-cup filters