Eusoh Review

  • Comprehensive coverage: Accident, illness, and wellness
  • Over 50% savings compared to traditional pet insurance
  • Access to veterinary "fair price" database
  • No networks — go to any licensed vet
  • Access to a community of other pet owners
  • Comprehensive coverage: Accident, illness, and wellness
  • Over 50% savings compared to traditional pet insurance
  • Access to veterinary "fair price" database
  • No networks — go to any licensed vet
  • Access to a community of other pet owners

Eusoh

8.2

Why Choose Eusoh?

If you own a dog or a cat, it goes without saying that you love your pet. If they were to get sick or injured, you’d happily pick up the bill. But what if that bill is too much for you to afford? In that case, you’ll be facing an impossible decision, with heartbreaking results.

Thankfully, there’s a solution. Just as you can cover your own health, you can also cover your pet’s health. And Eusoh makes it affordable and easy. Eusoh is not insurance, rather it is a community health plan that shares bills after they happen.

With traditional insurance, you pay a monthly premium that may increase based on the age of your pet or the claims submitted. With Eusoh, you pay a monthly subscription to access the platform and share costs with the community. Cost sharing is variable, because it is solely based on actual Eusoh community expenses for any given month. That said, it’s capped, so there won’t be any massive spikes in price. You will never pay more than your monthly cap. 

Join the Eusoh community and start experiencing a newer, more innovative approach at pet health care. 

Woman and dog on a forest trail with the word "Eusoh" at the bottom of the photo

How It Works

It’s easy to pay for your pet’s healthcare with Eusoh. When the time comes, go to any vet of your choice. Pay for the services and submit your invoice or receipt to Eusoh online. At the end of each month, you’ll get your reimbursement based on the national average pricing. A variance is taken into account for pricing differences across the country.

Quote of positive review written on a Eusoh graphic

The basic membership doesn’t give you access to expense sharing, however, it does provide you access to the Eusoh's proprietary fair pricing database. that lists what people are actually paying their vets across the country. This helps you cut through the mystery around veterinary prices. 

The “Sharer" membership works a bit differently. Each month, you pay the subscription fee and you make a refundable deposit. The deposit ensures that every member who joins Eusoh is committed to helping one another. You benefit from a 30-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee for trying Eusoh. If you have to make a vet or veterinary ER visit, the Eusoh community will reimburse you. Copays are a flat 20%. There’s no complex table with different co-pays for different services. Other than that, Eusoh pays the remaining charges. Again, the ~80% reimbursement is based on the average cost for a given procedure or service, with adjustments based on your geographic area. Some exclusions apply, please see their site for details. 

Multi-pet discounts are available, and to receive yours, speak to a Eusoh customer support representative. Eusoh members also benefit from exclusive discounts to pet food and care-related websites. 

The Eusoh Difference

The most impressive thing about Eusoh is just how affordable, simple, and transparent it is. Instead of being based on actuarial tables, deductibles, and premiums, it’s based on the actual costs that members are paying. Because there’s no big corporate office with armies of accountants, Eusoh is able to keep overhead low, so your monthly payments go to what they’re intended for: helping pet owners like yourself keep their pets healthy.

Don’t wait until you have an emergency, sign up for Eusoh today, and you’ll have the peace of mind that comes with knowing your pet’s health is taken care of.

Four frames of pets and pet owners with caption "Join the Community"