Top 10 Air Conditioners 2019
Want to stay cool during the hot summer? Need relief from the heat that won’t cost you an arm and a leg? We’ve compared and reviewed the best air conditioners to beat the heat. Compare the top 10 air conditioners and be comfortable in your home again. To keep this site free for consumers, we receive compensation for customer referrals.
Compare the top 10 air conditioners and be comfortable in your home again. To keep this site free for consumers, we receive compensation for customer referrals.
Compact yet powerful. The Frigidaire will fit just about anywhere and can keep your energy costs low. The unit gives you directional air control and is smart enough to sense temperature changes.
- Energy Star Rated
- Cools rooms up to 350 sq. ft.
- Dehumidifies up to 1.7 pints per hour
- Air ionizer removes allergens from air
- Temperature sensing remote control
The Midea EasyCool 3-in-1 Window Air Conditioner unit cools and dehumidifies home or office spaces quietly, quickly, and efficiently. Installs easily without any modification and contains timer mode, energy saver mode, and sleep mode.
- 3-in-1 technology combines air conditioning, dehumidification, & fan-only modes
- Cools rooms up to 450 sq. ft.
- Clear LED display
- Installs quickly and easily with only a screwdriver
- Timer can be set for up to 24 hours
A smart, quiet air conditioner that works to not only cool your air, but dehumidify it too. Set the temperature and humidity you prefer and let this unit do the rest.
- Built-in dehumidifier
- Auto evaporation to avoid emptying bucket
- Efficient for spaces 300-450 sq. ft.
- Washable filtration system
- Smart digital thermostat system
The Whynter can eliminate large amounts of water from the air and then recycles and cools it, making this an eco-friendly unit focused on your home's air quality.
- Activated carbon filter
- Operates as a fan, A/C, or dehumidifier
- Cools up to 500 sq. ft.
- Thermostat ranges from 61° to 89°F
- Minimizes condensation build-up
This unit will work wonders for smaller spaces that need to be cooled in the summer and warmed in the winter. An all-season option for one-bedroom apartments.
- Uses eco-friendly refrigerant
- Cools spaces 300-350 sq. ft.
- Warms spaces 225-375 sq. ft.
- Easy installation with provided window kit
- Easy to clean filter
The most budget-friendly option, the Honeywell provides small spaces with cool relief in hot and dry climates. Also offers humidifier for those dry winter months.
- Low power consumption at 32W
- Evaporative air cooler
- Portable for more efficient spot cooling
- Five speeds to choose from
- Programmable for up to 7.5 hours
Slightly smaller sq.ft. coverage, and slightly less pints per hour collected, but also slightly less expensive than the Keystone KSTAT12-1C.
- 2016 Energy Star
- Not suitable for window installation
- Cools rooms up to 450 sq.ft
- Dehumidifier collects up to 2.3 pints per hour
- Temperature sensing LCD remote control
This Koldfront AC unit has a sleep mode, 24-hour timer, dehumidifier function and an energy saver feature.
- Covers 400-450 sq.ft.
- Remote control included
- Temperature range from 62° F - 86° F
- Compatible with the Koldfront wall air conditioner sleeve
- Four fan modes